Tuesday 1 October 2013

ARTS / ENGLISH PROJECT

Hi Bretonians!
Our first  project has started.This means that two subjects will have a project in common: Arts and English. 

Title: English Speaking Countries Posters

Guidelines:
  • Make six groups
  • Choose one English speaking country
  • Search images on the net for your project
  • Save the images in a special folder in your computer
  • Save this folder to your pendrive
  • Bring this pendrive to school
  • The Arts teacher will let you know the basics of photoshop
  • Get the project ready according to the teachers guidelines
  • Your Arts and English teachers will print the results
  • Your projects will be displayed on your classroom walls

Get the best landmarks for the chosen country!

We'll work in the computers room at school; we are sure you will enjoy this project!


13 comments:

  1. Hi cristina,
    I read the message and I'm willing to work, my team and I are ready to start with photoshop
    bye see you
    Paola Hernandez Santos

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI CRISTINA!!!!!!
    I'M ELENA 2 :)
    I'M READ ENGLISH PROJECTS AND I LIKE IT.
    BYE, SEE YOU TOMORROW.
    ELENA CORONILLA JIMÉNEZ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Elena!
      You can start looking up your pictures OK?
      Have a nice weekend dear
      :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crisitina How are you??
    I like many this class and at the same time you can learn and you enjoy much because you are doing many things and you can´t get bored.
    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine Roberto, thanks!!
      I'm glad you are enjoying the English lessons!!
      Have a nice weekend!
      :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cristina,I'm Lucia and I like this work.
    Is very funny.
    :)
    Bye,see you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cristina!
    Thanks for the info :)
    Bye bye <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cristina!
    I'm liking much Arts / English project. I'm learning a lot about photosop. It´s very funny! :)
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  9. HELLO
    I LOVE THIS CLASS BECAUSE IS VERY FUNNY AND NEVER IS BORING
    SEE YOU TOMORROW
    BY LORENA MINGUEZ HERRERO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good night. This project it was fun. I had a new experience with Photoshop. Our poster is wonderful :)))))) hahaha

    ReplyDelete