Wednesday 29 January 2014

P.E. / ENGLISH PROJECT


                   



UNIT 5: SPORT STARS




GUIDELINES:


  •     Individual Projects
  •    Your P.E. teacher will give out the sport stars’ names          
  •    You’ll search for information about your sport celebrity
  •    Create a power point with the following sections:    
             1.Write a brief biography

2.Give some sport information: clothes, equipment, rules, difficulty, physical conditions, spaces…

3.Give some information about the sportsman/woman your project is about

4.Save your project on your pendrive

5.You can send your project to the teachers by dropbox if possible to the emails your teachers will provide.  SEND YOUR LINKS by 23rd FEBRUARY

6.You will explain your projects in the classroom

7.We will assess your oral skills, fluency, originality, writing skills and your manner presentation

8.Date for your presentations: 24th FEBRUARY


Do your best Bretonians and ENJOY!!        


9 comments:

  1. Vi Cristina!
    I read the guidelines. This unit looks fun.
    I finish the work of Los Ángeles.
    Bye see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristina!!!
    I like this project. I want to know more things about Mireia Belmonte and this is a good oportunity.
    Bye Bye.
    See you on Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cristina!
    I like doing sport. My sport celebrity is Filipides. I don't know nothing about this man..
    I'm going to make a beautiful power point and learn a lot about Filipides!
    Bye <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cristina
    I like this proyect. My sportsman is Manolo Martinez he is from Leon
    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cristina
    like Roberto says I think this projet is cool. My sportsman is Francois Pienaz I think he´s from France ;) but I don´t know anything about he but I wan´t to know more thing about sports becouse iis imortant to know something about all. I hope you like my power point, I´m working very hard.
    bye see you on monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cristina.
    I like this project.My sportwoman is Arancha Sanchez Vicario,she was an excellent tennis player, she has an interesting biography and I want to do a good work about her, because I like tennis
    Bye see you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cristina
    My sportboy is Jesse Owens, he is a very important actletic.
    Bye see you
    Paola Hernandez Santos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cristina!
    I have ready my sky drive´s count. My sportman is Joe Montana, he plays rugby. I like this unit because I love doing sports.
    Bye, see you on Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I send my power point now. My power point is of Gisela Pulido, she is very nice.

    ReplyDelete