Thursday 1 May 2014

UNITS 7-8 PROJECT: MY CHILDHOOD


Dear Bretonians!
May has arrived and the end of this school year is almost over....You have learnt lots of things this year;  we are working with the SIMPLE PAST  in units 7 and 8 and we can  summarise all you learnt with the last bilingual project: YOUR CHILDHOOD.

These are your guidelines:

  • make a power point presentation about your childhood 
  • you can use pictures
  • you can use as many slides as you want but you will have only 5 minutes 
  • you can write only one sentence on the slide, using the past to describe the picture
  • we will see your project in the classroom and your classmates will ask you all the questions they want to understand when you finish your presentation
  • it will be awesome!
DEADLINE MAY 19TH  
         

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cristina!
    I read the mensage and I understand every. I have to star the proyect.
    bye see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristinaa!!
    I love this proyect because I like know the life of other friends
    Byy see youu
    Paola Hernandez Santos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cristina
    As paola says I love this project too becouse my childhood was with a lots of people in the clasroom and there are many moments an things to remember and the pictures are very funny!
    see you tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cristina!
    I also love this proyect, because I like so much babies and children. There are so cute <3 . I have ready my power point, I remember different moments of my childhood.
    Bye
    See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete