Sunday 28 September 2014

TONGUE TWISTERS

Have a look at these famous tongue twisters, choose one, learn it by heart and try to say it in a different emotion. ( Angry, sad, happy, scared, frustrated, confused...)

WE'LL PRACTISE IN THE CLASSROOM NEXT TUESDAY!


  • Betty Botter bought butter but the butter was bitter, so Betty Botter bought better butter to make the bitter butter better.
  • I thought a thought but the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
  • I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
  • Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, a peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where is the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
  • Three witches watch three Swatch watches.Which witch watches which Swatch watch?

ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment