Tuesday 31 January 2017

2nd TERM PROJECT


This term Bretonians,your project will be related to the book you are reading.You have got  two options to work on:

- TRANSPORTATION TO AUSTRALIA IN THE EARLY 1800's
- JUSTICE IN 18th CENTURY ENGLAND

GUIDELINES:
  • Make groups: 2-3 students. Deadline for groups: February 3rd
  • Post a comment on the English Blog including your team and the topic you chose.
  • Create a POWER POINT or PREZI PRESENTATION.
  • Search on the Internet for information about the Port Jackson area of Australia in the early 1800's. Include facts about the journeys, sailing conditions, the type of work the people did, the treatment of convicts, the natural resources, and any other interesting things you learn.
  • Search on the Internet for information about justice and punishment in England  in the early 1800's.
  • Include facts about  punishments, trials, prisons, children, and any other interesting things you learn.
  • Avoid long and boring paragraphs!
  • Do not use Spanish websites so as not to use the Translator.
  • Check spelling before publishing
  • Publish your project on your BLOG/ PORTFOLIO
  • Your presentation will be held in the english classroom once your projects have been sent  or published.
  • Reading won't be allowed
  • Assessment: fluency, creativity, interaction, digital skills, specific vocabulary..
DEADLINE: MARCH 3rd

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cristina! The members of my team are Susana and me. The topic is: Transport to Australia in 1800.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristina!
    Maria and me are the members of my group. We want to choose transport. Thanks you.
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cristina, my group is Juan Moreno, Jorge and I. We want to talk about the punishment in england.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cristina! We are Lorena, Elena and I. We want to choose transport to Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cristina ! my group is Lucia Sanchez and me .We want to talk about the punishment in england.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cristina! I'm sorry but yesterday I forgot about the comment. My group is Rebeca, Paola and me. We wnt to talk about thransportation to Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cristina!I'm sorry but yesterday I couldn't comment because I didn't have time. My group is Pablo.M and me and we are going to talk about justice in 18th century England.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!
    HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PROJECT!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete