Thursday 17 January 2019

📚🧙‍♀️SALEM WITCH TRIALS ( 2nd TERM READING)

WITCHCRAFT OR PARANOIA?




                                                 2nd TERM PROJECT

 GUIDELINES:
  • Make groups: 2-3 students. Deadline for groups: JANUARY 25th
  • Post a comment on my English Blog including your team and the topic you chose
  • Create a  PRESENTATION
  • Browse the Internet to find information about the TOPICS
  • Avoid long and boring paragraphs!
  • AVOID WIKIPEDIA
  • Do not use Spanish websites so as not to use the Translator
  • Provide the links visited as  bibliography
  • Check spelling before publishing
  • Send your projects to your English teacher
  • Publish your project on your BLOG/ PORTFOLIO once checked by the teacher
  • Your presentation will be held in the English classroom 
  • Reading won't be allowed
  • Assessment: fluency, creativity, interaction, digital skills, specific vocabulary...
PROJECTS DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 28th
ENJOY BRETONIANS!!  

28 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Cristina. Toni and I are going to work together and our proyect is going to be about black magic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cristina, I have joined this group recently

      Delete
  2. Good morning Cristina. I'm going to work with my mates Bea and Isabel. We are going to talk about the Tortures that were applied in the Medieval Ages. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we talked this morning, the topic has to be related to the reading...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to focus on the Tortures related and made to the supposed witches, as you and Beatriz talked this morning.

      Delete
  4. Hi Cristina, I´m JesĂșs and I´m going to work with my classmates Pablo and Juan. Our topic is going to be "Puritans"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! We are Montse and Esther we are going to do the project about the Salem trials

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello ! We are Nacho and Alex, we are going to do the project about witch hunt in the 15 and 16 century.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I’m Conchi; and I’m going to work with my partner Marina; our project is going to be about the Salem trials

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm HĂ©ctor and I'm going to work with Alex, our project is going to be about slavery in America

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cristina, I`m Pablo, JesĂșs put yesterday that I was going to do the project with Juan and him about Puritans, but Rafa is alone so I will do it with him about Slavery in America, I`m sorry if it caused you a problem

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm Carlos and I am going to work with David and Mario.We are going to talk about slavery in North America

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Cristina, I'm Elia and I'm going to work with Cristina. Our project is about the witches symbols and their meanings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THERE ARE THREE STUDENTS LEFT.....?????

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think these videos are very curious. thanks cristina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,I'm Mario lopez and im going to work with Adrian perez. Our project is about Witches and cats in middle age

    ReplyDelete